2019 – A Year of Change
It has been a great year! Busy – thank you to our clients. You put your trust in us – we worked hard to find you the people you needed. We can’t thank you enough for allowing us to be your Retained Search partner.
Our team – we started and ended to the year with a changed staff
Deb Sheehy: https://www.abelnmagy.com/team-deb
- Deb has been in the HR community for many years. Her focus – sourcing and placing people across multiple functions and industries. She has joined our team in research and search. We are simply thrilled to have her here.
Jessica (Jess) Blume: https://www.abelnmagy.com/team-jessica
- Jess and ‘Project Management’ are synonymous. We never had an Office Manager before. We are so fortunate to have one now! Jess keeps us organized (NOT an easy task); she is making our work flow even better than before. She has skills in project management and marketing. In addition, she has an ability to assure we are all developing/using the best practices in the work that we do.
Annette Villamil: https://www.abelnmagy.com/team-annette
- Annette has (also) been in the HR community for many years. We knew her as a client. We are now fortunate to have her as a search team member. She has an eye for talent and has already helped our clients fill some of our toughest assignments. Tenacity and fun – she fits our team well.
Rick Underberg: https://www.abelnmagy.com/team-rick
- What an amazing business partner. While he will be the topic of our next Blog, I will simply say that he will be missed (he is retiring at the end of the year). He will still take our calls, but will be doing so from exotic destinations. (His travel schedule for 2020 looks amazing!)
And let’s not forget Debra Palmquist, Ken Abeln and David Magy: https://www.abelnmagy.com/team
- Debra – simply the best in research and writing. Clients love her work; candidates gravitate to her. She is an incredibly gifted writer. We are so thrilled she is here.
- Ken – so lucky to have his business wisdom. I have had the privilege of working with Ken since 1989 (and we didn’t even start this company until 1996). We have been business colleagues, business partners and friends for decades.
- David (that’s me) – I get to come to work each day and be part of the most amazing team. I am one lucky person.